Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Belize Update from Vickie Veatch, Quest Kids Minister



Hey Kids! I am missing you and wish you were here today. I have met some many kids that would like to write you and have many pictures of all your new friends. We are putting the hand-prints that you made in the kids room at church. They were so excited and will be making some prints for you. We went to visit some Mayan Ruins today. Above is a picture of my experience! Yes, I had to climb up a huge Mayan Ruin and you will be proud to know that I made it. I hope you can tell in the picture that I am trying so hard to get back to you as soon as possible. Well, have to go but will talk again to you real soon. Please continue to pray for all of us and all the kids that we will be spending time with tomorrow.

Love ya!

Miss Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment