Quest's Belize Mission Team leaves tomorrow morning at 5:30 am. The following is our itinerary for March 2-6:
* Fly from Charlotte to Belize City
* Drive to Belmopan for the evening
* Early morning: drive south to rain forest villages and visit mission sites and churches
* Afternoon: return to Belmopan
* Travel to Belize City and meet with President and staff of Methodist Church in Belize
* After lunch - travel to Santana and Lucky Strike (pics from last blogpost are of this area) and visit local school and church there. Hear about their vision for a new chapel.
* Travel back to Belize City and catch ferry to island for the evening
* Day of worship, reflection, and sharing about our experiences --- planning for the future of our mission work in Belize
* Back to Belize City and flight back to Charlotte, then drive to Augusta, arrive home around midnight
Prayers - Please pray for health for our team. Many members have been sick. In addition, pray we would have wisdom to discern where God would have us in Belize - as we seek to establish long-term relationships there. Pray for the people of Belize.